We’re Hiring – Customer Experience Specialist
Yes! We are hiring!!
Celebrating 10 years in Western North Carolina, Yonder provides relaxing and personalized luxury homes for vacation rentals in and around Asheville; from 1 bedroom loft apartments in the heart of Asheville to 20 bedroom options on 80 acres of pristine rolling hills. Perfect for romantic weekends to multi generational family gatherings, corporate retreats to weddings, Yonder dedicates itself to providing the ultimate mountain vacation experience. Our recent acquisition of Tyron Retreats and general awesome growth in our business gives us an exciting opportunity! If you love people and and excel at managing multiple tasks within tight timelines, LET US KNOW.
The Customer Experience Specialist works closely with inquiries and is involved in the booking process and communication with guests during their stay as well as the property management department. Full training and ongoing support is provided. Position starts ASAP.
We are a close-knit team that appreciates our region and sharing our enthusiasm with visitors. We work hard together and love to have fun. If you like to exceed customer expectations and want to be a part of a growing business, and industry, you’ll be right at home.
All of the duties required for this position can be done anywhere with internet, including from your own home, via the use of your phone and computer for email:
– assist potential guests in finding the perfect vacation rental for their stay
– follow up with potential guests to obtain bookings
– process reservations, payments and rental agreements
– respond to questions and concerns from guests throughout booking processing and their stay
– reviewing guests after their stay and responding to reviews from them
– basic understanding of computers and technology
– professional email and phone etiquette
– experience in customer service
– able to provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service, always with a smile, empathy & positive
– work efficiently and stay calm in a fast paced work environment
– keep a positive attitude when working with frustrated customers
– interacts well with team members
– generally positive disposition; “glass half full” personality
This position requires a great deal of independent work, but also regular interaction with the maintenance team to ensure each guest’s needs and expectations are met effectively and efficiently. A supervisor will be available via phone and/or email at all times for questions and assistance. Everyone on our small team ultimately reports to the Broker In Charge.Our hours are currently 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week. These hours are subject to change. This position is to cover 40-45 of those hours throughout each week, to be scheduled in advance.The schedule will change from week to week.
Please email your resume to: Greatjob@yondernc.com