Yonder Cleaning Protocols & Standards
- Clean all appliances, counters, cabinets, tables, chairs
- Clean, sanitize and scrub sinks, counter tops, back splashes
- Polish stainless sink/fixtures
- Clean range top – remove black grates and clean/drip pans
- Clean inside oven – wipe down mat
- Clean appliances: exterior of toaster – empty crumbs, coffee pot, inside & out of microwave
- Clean refrigerator and freezer out completely of all food/drinks – wipe down
- Empty dishwasher and put away dishes in designated spots
- Restock: Dish detergent, liquid dish soap, trash bags, recycling bags
- Put out: 2 clean dish towels, 1 clean dish rag, one new sponge
- Empty trash: clean cans & trash closet/trash drawer
- Sanitize trash cans.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts/knobs
- Spot clean kitchen windows
- Clean & mop floor
- Vac/Mop floor
- Vac couch – under cushions
- Dust window sills/ledges – spot clean glass
- Dust furniture/blinds, picture frames, art, ceiling fans, knick-knacks
- Check sofa bed for dirty linens/mattress pad
- Clean sliding doors
- Leave clean linen in Master closet for sofa bed if used
- Change sheets & pillow cases: inspect for damages/stains
- Check under bed and all drawers/closets for items left by guests
- Vac/mop floor – under beds
- Dust furniture
- Clean mirror
- Clean light switches
- Turn on all lights and check for burnt out bulbs
- Check alarm clocks and be sure they’re not set
- Set out all towels: 2 per Queen/King, 2 per full/twin
- Be sure to leave set out for any sofa beds: sheets & towels
Clean, scrub, sanitize showers – scrub grout as needed, clean tubs, sink, vanity, mirrors
Spot clean cabinet fronts
Check shower liner for mold – wash or replace as needed
Empty trash and replace liner
Replenish: liquid soaps in showers and on sinks
Linen: 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 wash cloths per BED –
King/Queen, 1 per twin/full
Clean bath mat hanging on towel rod
Toilet paper – fold one hanging in design and place 3 back up rolls under sink
All garbage is to be bagged in big black trash bags and left neatly in garage for pick up. Recycling left together in recycling bags beside regular trash.
Check supply closet for level of supplies on all guest consumables: toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher tablets, laundry pods, sponges, shower gel, hand soap, trash bags & recycle bags, big black drum liners for garage, OxyClean for washing towels.
Be sure washer and dryer are empty. Clean lint filter.
Spot clean all glass windows at eye level in house. Clean glass doors in house. Inside and outside.
Wipe off patio chairs and table.
Clean gas grill and utensils.
Make sure thermostat set between 70 and 75 degrees (depending on season) when leaving. All lights off. Front door locked. All doors locked in house! Keys in box. Extra keys for guests in guest book.
Walk the perimeter of the property looking at the house and grounds upon arrival.
Scan entire house for details. Soap dispensers full & faced right way. All pillows fluffed & points up. All areas in house ready for guests.